Friday, March 19, 2010

There's Some Things That Will Never Change


Yeah, call me obsessed.

You know in those cartoons where the dude has like, stars around his head after she sees the love of her life. Well, yeap. Thats me. AND, he's a Demigod ! Cool, right? HAHA :O

Sejarah, my best buddy. Your letting me down, Again -.- I think.

When I was young I wanted to be a Disney Princess. Shut Up. I know all of you at one point or another wanted to be one too :D I found something on this thing called Google. It made me go AWW :
Cinderella walked on broken glass.
Sleeping Beauty let a lifetime pass.
Belle fell in love with the hideous beast.
Jasmine chose a poor man.
Ariel spent her life on land.
It's all about the smiles and tears;
Love is about facing your biggest fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment