Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where Would We Be, If We Couldn't Dream?



Yeah, I know. My old blog. Well this Idiotic blogger rule made me change. But yet, I still use Blogger-.- Typical.

Well,

I'm your average teenager:)
I am lame. So don't expect more. But did you hear? Lame's the new cool, :O
If you hate me, I love you. *No sarcastic tone, AWW.*
Get annoyed with sarcasm, yet love people with it.
Learned not to try too hard.
Don't judge me. Like I care. Actually I do, D':


i, get annoyed fast. Level of curiosity is high. Like everyone, I have my fair share of addictions.Still trying to figure out how to be myself.

Btw, I figured out something. Every girl secretly likes the Jonas Brothers :D


Ohh, I'm not that type to sign of at the bottom of every post. Finds it a nuisance. And am lazy to remember. But when I feel like it, I'll Do It.


No comments:

Post a Comment