Friday, March 12, 2010

Words Fascinate Me


Okay, now ask yourself. Why are you here actually? Reading this.
Is it cause :
A. You don't know.
B. You think I'm cool <3
C. I asked you too?
D. Your lame too:)
E. You hate me <3

Guess what, I laughed so hard at a joke I didn't get. HAHA. But everyone thinks I got the joke. Doesn't that mean the jokes on me? Okay? I don't get it either

Just To Add To Your Boredom ;
Today, Hafizah drew this letter for me. We did this cause everyone was emo-ing. She used this cool colour paper. AND, she used a ruler. It fascinated me. Yeah, I thought it looked like it was a letter 'K' but she said it'd turn out like a 'D', cause she knows how much I like that alphabet. So we asked someone what she thought it was she said 'K' :/ But Hafizah said "You'll see"
Long story short, in the end it never beacame the 'D' it was destined to be. It remained a 'K'

Incase you haven't noticed. I'm addicted to colour :O
If you find it annoying, think again.
Colour stimulates the brain, OMG.




No comments:

Post a Comment