Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yeah I Am, So?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,
Now thats out of the system. At least I said that. Not "Lol", cause I seriously get annoyed when people say that. It's like they say "Lol" , but technically their not laughing. Right? I don't mind typing it, but not saying out loud.

˙sıɥʇ op uɐɔ ı

Your not going to believe this, but. Divyia, is actually STUDYING. OMG, right Yeah. Like I suddenly want to become a nerd :O

Is it just me, or does everybody thinks Facebook is getting Boring-er by the day. But its still the first thing I go on -.-'


Why was the Tomato blushing? Because he saw the salad dressing.
OHMYGOD, I ate tomatoes yesterday? :O Wait, I didn't have salad ;

I'll leave you to figure this out:
I know it's a bit tough but who cares?
- a + b = 2
Whats a and b?




No comments:

Post a Comment